Team Leader Frustrations




I will admit that I am not the most active of Team Leaders but I have stepped up to the plate to try and get some groups more involved. I have posted in Huddles and Forums. The thing that gets my goat is that I have sent out mass broadcast emails to all group members asking for thoughts, ideas or team participation. But have not received ANY replies on 3 groups.

So I have decided that I will stay as Team Leader to these 3 groups. The reason that I choose this; is because this involvement will help me in my journey as a healthy person. I may not help anyone else in their journey but I know that I will succeed in mine. And this is my way of showing motivation to myself.

I am going to get involved everyday; whether it is for myself or others because I will prevail in my journey. Either they can join me or they can sit and watch but SparkPeople will help me in my personal quest.

Sorry for the vent, but I do feel better. Have a great and blessed day, SparkPeople.......(DiabeticVIP SparkPeople Blog)